About Stavropol State Medical University
Stavropol State Medical University (SSMU) is a renowned university that functions under Ministry of Health of Russian Federation and is widely recognized by WHO and MCI. The university was established in 1938 with the aim of teaching aspiring graduates and doctors and enabling them to become professional specialists in their respective fields of study.
Located in Stavropol, a city in Southern Russia, the university has retained its integrity in being an authoritative educational and scientific medical institute of Russia. SSMU has been awarded with several international awards for its exceptional efficacy in providing above par education to students from all around the world. It is among the top MBBS universities in Russia that progresses and strengthens with continuous improvements in its infrastructure and educational structure. SSMU strives to become the leading MBBS institute and medical centre that offers key inputs and leads to new advancements in the wide area of medical sciences.
- In 2005, SSMU welcomed and initiated courses in English language so as to encourage admissions of foreign students, especially from Asia Continent. When compared to other MBBS universities in Russia, the fee structure is less and highly competitive.
- Several doctorates passed out from SSMU have been heads of research institutes, laboratories, educational institutes and faculties. The university hosts 4500 students including both domestic and foreign students.
- SSMU has a total of 75 chairs with a well-qualified staff that comprises of several members of Honoured Scientists and Physicians of Russian Federation. There are 7 faculties at the university, where various specializations in biology, biotechnology, social work and economics are opened to further develop the university.
- The university has been awarded with international and national awards including Earthmaker, The European Quality, International Biography Center, and Flagman of XXI Century. SSMU has also been privileged as a winner of Modernization Leaders project in Russia.
- To promote a healthy, modern, and engaging learning environment, the university hosts about 7 computer classes, equipped laboratories, lecture-rooms, and an electronic library with wide range of books and journals.
- The university has a sports complex that facilitates various activities to not restrain the students towards only studies. SSMU also organizes sports camp near Black Sea cost of North Caucasus. This activity initiates better communication and team work competencies among the students and teachers as well.
- The students are highly motivated to indulge in different research projects that widen their scope of learning and boost their overall academic results. There is a “Students and Young Researchers Society” that promotes the participation in conferences and international scientific workshops.
- SSMU is listed in the World Directory of medical schools by WHO. This enables the graduates of the university to acquire desired jobs in different countries. The university has successfully trained 1200 specialists from foreign countries who are designated at respected job posts in different sectors of research. SSMU has partnership and exchange programs with international MBBS universities as well./li>
- For practical training of the students, the university comprises of different clinic including the clinic for psychic disorders and eye microsurgery clinics. There is a dentistry out-patient department that is accessible to the MBBS students.
- SSMU does not only welcomes lecturers and teachers passed out from reputed universities but also recognizes teaching talent within the student population. Several doctors and faculty members appointed at the university are previous pass-outs of SSMU itself.
- The General Medicine Faculty
- The Faculty of Paediatrics
- The Faculty of Dentistry
- The Foreign Students’ Faculty
- he Faculty of Pre-University Education, The Small Medical Academy
More About the University:
Stavropol State Medical University has been keen on driving the educational institute with sincerity, determination and integrity. Apart from emphasizing on the educational needs of all students, the university recognizes the need of engaging activities and facilities that help the students in feeling comfortable. For this, there are swimming pool, gym, sauna, and other recreational facilities for student leisure activities and time.
The student accommodation and campus infrastructure are equipped with CCTV surveillance and security guards to ensure high safety of the students, both foreign and Russian. The foreign students are well assisted by the teachers and are welcomed to participate i n co-curricular activities including sports, cultural and talent events. The university is a symbol of cultural diversity.
Stavropol State Medical University
Further Details Conatct : +971 50 186 1529, +971 50 574 0715
TOTAL FEE 2nd- 6th
Grand Total (Total Expenses)
The Above Fee Stucture Includes Tuition Fee, Hostel Fee & Medical Insurance. Enquiry Now